Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ski Daze

$245.00
Click here to purchase.

Welcome to 2013!

I'm looking forward to starting a new year filled with endless possibilities! I'm excited to make new friends, set new goals, meet new artists, explore my creativity, and adventure into new endeavors.

To start the new year off with a bang... 

I have joined over 250 fabulous artists in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge hosted by Leslie Saeta. Each day I will be posting a new painting on my blog, so check back often to see what's happening. : )

I have launched a BRAND NEW WEBSITE  and would love to have you check it out!

And my final woo hoo announcement of the day... A few of my paintings will be featured along with some other pretty amazing artists at Cripple Tree Studio Gallery

I would say so far 2013 is off to a pretty great start! 
I hope you will join me on this year's journey. : )





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )