Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 7

"Morning Meditation"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
8" x 8"
$245.00

Click here for Purchase Information.


Way up high above the fog line are the trees, standing still, taking in the quietness around them. They face the sun and collectively let out a sigh, filled with peace, and reverence for the beauty God created. 

Wait.. Did I say trees? I meant my husband. Yep, that's the photo he took at the top of the ski hill. Yes, he is overcome with awe and wonder every time he hits the slopes. It's his counseling session (kinda like women's retail therapy), where he can unwind, breath deep, and forget about the worry's life has to offer up. He stands there in the midst of the trees taking a moment to behold the scene, then he's off..zooming down the hill, thinking about nothing except making his next turn!

I am so thankful for my husband..and I really appreciate that he took the time to snap some awesome photo's to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )