Saturday, January 12, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 11

"Broncos"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
8" x 8"

Click here for purchase information.

It's 11pm on day 11, you could say I'm cutting it a little close! 
Our daughter is visiting from Seattle and we decided to go x-country skiing today..then we had lattes and the next thing I knew it was 5 o'clock and I hadn't started painting yet. Yikes! 
I already knew I was going to paint another helmet because after posting the Seahawks helmet on Facebook there were a couple Bronco fans that put in a special request. ;)
Someone mentioned that I wouldn't be loyal to my team if I painted an opposing team's helmet. But while Seattle is my #1 team I still root for the other teams (when they're not playing my team). How do I decide which team I want to win? The uniforms of course...may the team with the best uniform win!
I happen to love Denver's uniform, so painting the Bronco's helmet was fun. I just hope no one requests a Bengal helmet painting..bleh.

So there you have it, my game winner picking strategy and another day of the painting challenge complete! 

Here's to a big win for the Seahawks tomorrow!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Go Broncos! Well, we cheered for them yesterday. Great helmet!

    (I like their colors too) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )