Sunday, January 13, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 12

"Heels"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
6" x 6"


It's day 12 and to be honest I wasn't feeling super inspired today. This was just a quick study of a purple glass shoe. 
It was the second day in a row that I started painting late in the day..not my best time. I was also wiped out from the tension of that CRAZY Seahawks game!

Tomorrow is another day with another blank canvas waiting to be filled with color! I have no idea what I will be painting yet. Hmmmmm?

Sweet Dreams everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Well, your purple shoe is great, although my feet hurt just looking at it. Enjoying getting to know your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! Yes, I would probably last about 10 minutes at the most wearing that shoe! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )