Saturday, January 5, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 4

"Seahawks"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
6" x 6"
Click here for purchase information.


30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 4

It's day four and a WEEKEND, which made today's challenge even more of a challenge! We had a birthday party to attend so I started it this morning and finished when we got home this evening. Woo Hoo! 

As I am continuing with my winter theme, I thought.."What would winter be without football?" More importantly, what would football be without the playoff bound Seattle, Seahawks!!! 

This was the scene in Seattle this morning as they raised the 12th man flag on the space needle and the send off the team received on their way to the airport.

So call it destiny if you will but I just had to paint something to show my team spirit! To add a little more fun, I've listed this one on ebay. : )

Hope you can catch the game tomorrow....GO HAWKS!


1 comment:

  1. Yah! I love it!

    Seahawks have the best uniforms hands down. Amazing work mama! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )