Wednesday, January 9, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 8

"Flower Power"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
6" x 6"
$125.00

Click here for purchase information.

It's day 8 and I'm tired of painting snow! I  had to switch things up a little and try something different. I thought it would be fun to go a little more abstract today. Technically, you can still call this a "winter" painting because what woman doesn't like getting flowers year round..right? I just received a lovely bouquet from my husband a few days ago. Of course I love to smell and look at them often, as I dream of warmer days ahead. : )

During this challenge I am having fun experimenting, loosening up, and letting the paint fly! 

See Ya Tomorrow!

: )




5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, clean colors and a wonderful feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline, I clicked through from Leslie's blog, and am so glad I did. This is gorgeous! Love your rich colors.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )