Monday, January 21, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 20

"Chocolate Strawberry"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
6" x 6"

Click here for purchase information.

Hi, my name is Jacqueline and I'm a paintaholic. I skipped a day of painting yesterday and I'm going through withdrawal. I actually felt guilty for missing a day of painting! I did have a good reason though, my daughter "thought" she was in labor and we were driving across the state to Seattle . Turned out to be a false alarm and they sent her home from the hospital. So here we are..hanging out..waiting. 
I managed to grab some of my painting supplies as we were flying around the house at 3am, in a packing frenzy, trying to get out the door. However, I don't have the greatest set up or lighting to get quality photos. So for this week the images won't be top notch but at least I will still be participating!

Today's Chocolate Strawberry is my little tribute to VALENTINE'S DAY... which is just around the corner, (in case anyone forgot.) You see, we have a tradition in our house, every year on Valentine's Day I make homemade lasagna, french bread, salad and...you guessed it, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for dessert. We break out the crystal glasses, light some candles and turn on some classic tunes. Frank Sinatra, Etta James & Lois Armstrong make the playlist for sure. We LAUGH, we DANCE, and we REMINISCE. Our girls have looked forward to Valentine's dinner every year and are really bummed if they can't make it home to celebrate with us. I LOVE family traditions and spending with my SWEETHEARTS!

Stay tuned for the latest baby updates...

: )




4 comments:

  1. *CHOMP!*

    I just mentally ate your strawberry. Looks Derricious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to come home and CHOMP one in person! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM.. I wished I could have said that I painted that!
    You have a very sensitive eye to color! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM.. I wished I could have said that I painted that!
    You have a very sensitive eye to color! wow.

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )