Thursday, January 10, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 9

"Rainy Day"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
8" x 8"

Click here for Purchase information.

Day 9 and still going strong. What is so great about a rainy day..the umbrella of course! They come in so many fun sizes, colors, and designs. Do I own one? Yes. Is it cool? No. It's plain black and the only exciting thing about it is that it pops out at the push of a button. I almost bought an amazing Monet umbrella when I was at the museum in St. Louis..but I didn't. I should have. 

I did buy a huge Elvis umbrella once. It was for my mother-in-law who oogles over him and insists he's still alive and just in hiding somewhere. 

I guess the next time a see a cool umbrella I will just have to buy it..then  see if I can remember to take it with me on a rainy day. : )

Have a great evening friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )