Thursday, May 3, 2012


"Seeking Seashells"

12x12 in Oil on Museum Quality Panel


Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart.
Author Unknown

Mother's Day is just around the corner so I decided to create a piece that captures what all mothers love...watching her children playing, laughing and enjoying life!

This original painting is available on my website. If you haven't found the perfect gift for your mom yet you can also order a print of any of my paintings at http://jacquelinebrewerart.imagekind.com  starting at only $28.47! 
Not only will you have a special gift for mom but  any purchases made in the print shop during the month of May will help raise money to fight breast cancer! You can make a difference for someone's mother, wife, daughter, sister or friend. : )

P. S. Mom if you are reading this...I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )