Monday, April 30, 2012



My dream is to Create Art and share it with others to Change Our World!

 I have started a new project called Art & Soul. This is how it works...

1. Each month I will feature a new charity on the blog.
2. With every purchase made through my print shop I will donate fifty percent of the proceeds.
3. You can find the print shop on my website or at http://jacquelinebrewerart.imagekind.com/
4. You can purchase art for yourself or as a gift and smile knowing you are making a difference!

So what is the charity for the month of MAY?


Why 

  • One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
  • Every two minutes, an individual is diagnosed with breast cancer in the United States.
  • Every 69 seconds a life is lost to breast cancer.
  • 75% of net income funds local breast cancer education, screening and treatment support. 25% of net income funds global research

Who

  • Advocates in the breast cancer movement- survivors, friends, families and colleagues.

What

  • The Susan G Koman Race for the Cure series is the world's largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created. The Race for the Cure raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost the battle with the disease.

Where

  • Seattle Center- Seattle, Washington

When

  • Sunday June 3rd, 2012

I will be walking with my family on team "Hope, Faith & God's Grace" and I will keep you posted throughout the month on how much we raise for this event.

Thank You for your Support! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )