Wednesday, May 30, 2012


                        "Koi Kisses"


Koi Kisses
8x8 in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$350.00

Part 4 in the Manito Park Series

There is something mesmerizing about Koi fish. As they gracefully glide along the water a peaceful feeling of calm relaxation washes over you. Each one with it's own unique and vibrant style from dazzling gold to white painted with splashes of brilliant colors. 
During our visit to Manito I could have spent several hours in the Japanese Garden. If we lived closer I'm sure I would be a frequent visitor. It's the perfect place to bring a book and read or just sit and reflect on life. : )

Hope you are taking time this week to enjoy the beauty around you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )