Tuesday, May 15, 2012


                         "Big Scooter"


Big Scooter 
8x8 in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$350

As promised today's painting is completed and posted! This piece was inspired by a friend who owns a Boss Hoss bike similar to this one. Everywhere he rides heads are turning and people are pulling out their cameras to take a photo. 


What a thrill it is to experience the wide open spaces and the beautiful scenery on a bike.  Okay, so my bike is peddle powered by me, myself and I so it's quite a different experience but it's still fun nonetheless.

Regardless of where you are going or how you get there...be sure to enjoy the ride and have the time of your life! : )


Have a wonderful week wherever you are!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )