Thursday, May 10, 2012


                                  "Paris Aglow"


Paris Aglow 
8x10 in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$350

The City of Lights sparkling brilliantly each evening by the glow of the Eiffel Tower making it magical! Or so that's what I hear. : ) I have never actually been to Paris but someday I would love to go. 
I can imagine sitting in the grass on a sunny day taking in the surrounding scene..kids eating ice cream cones, gentlemen buying flowers for their lovely ladies, couples walking hand in hand. At night as the sky dims to a deep violet blue, the lights begin their dazzling display as romance fills the air. Wedding proposals are made and newlyweds sigh in joyful bliss.
Even when it rains you can visualize the colorful display of umbrellas with couples snuggled up underneath. Beau Amour!

While it might still be on my list of places to travel, I can always visit Paris through my paintings! ; )



Where would you love to visit if you could go anywhere in the world? 
Post your comment below on your favorite place and maybe it will become my next painting!  : )

Au revoir!


1 comment:

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )