Monday, May 7, 2012


                              "Simple Pleasures"


    "Simple Pleasures"

8x10 in Oil on Museum Quality Panel

$350.00

A few quotes to think about today...


Plant flowers in others' gardens and your life becomes a bouquet! ~Author Unknown


How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank


I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale

On that note I would like to encourage you to be that person who realizes you are not too small or insignificant to make a difference! Like a little pebble... when tossed into the pond it creates a ripple that gets wider and wider touching the lives of countless others. 

 


If you would like to help us raise money for cancer during the month of May please visit  www.jacquelinebrewerart.imagekind.com
If you click on the galleries link you will see all of the paintings available in print or canvas format. For each purchase made during the month of May we will donate 50% of the proceeds to cancer!

Thank you for making a difference!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )