Wednesday, April 25, 2012

                  "Peaceful Peonies" Sold

Peaceful Peonies

8x8 in Oil on museum quality panel
$350

Oh Happy Day!

Yesterday I took a break from working on the business side of things to focus on painting. I actually taught my first lesson in the studio! It was a fun filled day that started with coffee and homemade blueberry muffins..mmmm!

 

We cranked up the Pandora
(I've been hooked on the French Cafe station lately because it makes me so happy)
then it was down to business!


Who knew you could talk on the phone while creating a masterpiece??? : )
Speaking of phone calls...during our lesson I received a call from the gallery where I just placed seven paintings. They called to tell me that the first painting had SOLD!!
So we did a little happydance then continued the lesson.  : )
We had to wrap it up early so stay tuned for before and after photos....

P.S. Hope you are having a Happy Day!



2 comments:

  1. I love the peonies!! You are inspiring Jacquie. I wish we lived closer. I have always wanted to learn to paint. I love the colors you use! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words Judy. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )