Friday, April 20, 2012

"Lavender Breeze"

8x8 Oil
$350



I will just say right now..this has been a very crazy week! I've been busy working on the "biz" side of things from creating the website design, and blog, and newsletter (coming soon), and facebook pages, and pinterest..yikes! There is so much to learn from posting to blogging to tweeting to pinning I hope I can keep it all straight! Oh and I managed to squeeze in a couple of paintings too. : )

Today I was also busy packing and framing some pieces.

We will be hitting the road in the morning to meet up with Kim and Rick Brewer in Selah at The KL Brewer Gallery/Salon.


I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful work they have displayed. I'm also looking forward to a long overdue visit with our relatives in the area and I do have to admit I am just slightly THRILLED to be esaping the snow to go soak up warm SUNSHINE! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )