Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 29

"Baby's 1st Shoes"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
8" x 8"
$145.00

I'm still stuck on the Valentine theme...see those sweet little hearts on these adorable, tiny shoes? It was either this, or the Valentine cookies we baked last night and I didn't want to be tempted by all of those delicious sprinkles!
Back in the day some mom's used to bronze their baby's shoes to preserve them. I decided to paint them instead! 

Today was the official due date for baby girl to arrive. We walked around Target for a while this morning hoping to entice her with cute bargains, but no such luck. Apparently she has a mind of her own..much like her mother. ;)

Or maybe she is just waiting for Grandma to be done with the crazy challenge so she can have my undivided attention.






6 comments:

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )