Tuesday, January 29, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 28

"Roses Are Red..."
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
10" x 8"
$145.00

Click here for purchase information.

It's day 28 and we are so close to the end of the 30 day challenge! I am away from home and ran out of panels so I picked a few up at the store. The surface on these panels is so smooth that it's made painting on them difficult.   The paint just wants to slide right off! In fact, the dew drops I had planned to add would not stick without swiping off the base layer, so we have a dewless rose.

You may have noticed my last several paintings have had a Valentines theme... from sweet treats, to sweet flowers and even sweet little baby clothes. LOVE is in the air!

: )






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )