Wednesday, January 23, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 22 SOLD

"Flutter By"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
6" x 6"
SOLD

Today I wanted to paint something unique and whimsical. I think Butterflies are such amazing and mysterious creatures. It's incredible that a caterpillar can take a "beauty rest" and with a life change, this beauty emerges from within, so graceful and elegant. To go from scooching around on the ground to fluttering and dancing about like a ballerina. Definitely a beautiful site to behold!
This change reminds me of a verse..

You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.
1 Peter 3:4








1 comment:

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )