Monday, January 28, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days- Day 27

"Lolo's Laundry"
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
10" x 8"
$145.00

As some of you might already know if you've been following my blog, we've been staying with my daughter awaiting the arrival of her little one. We have been sleeping in the baby's new room which is full of sweet little hats, bows, tutu's and itty bitty socks. Surrounded by all of these adorable clothes and toys made me want to paint them. So I dug through the drawers and closet and came up with these. I am so excited to see her actually wearing them!
More contractions today, but she is being shy and not coming out of her womb.  

Funny thing is grandpa keeps driving back and forth across the state and the barista's at Starbucks halfway from here to home keep asking if the baby has arrived yet. Lol

 Two more days until the scheduled due date...I'll keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )