Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Paradise in Panama

"Paradise in Panama"
8x8 in Oil on Museum Quality Panel
$350


 I was born in Ancon, Panama near the canal zone. We moved back to the states when I was still a toddler so I don't have any memories of my experience there. However, my parents have several great stories they like to share about our life in the jungle.  Maybe someday I will have to go back for a visit. : )
I really wanted to paint a tropical scene today because it seems like foreeeevvveeer since I've been to a warm beachy place! There is something about the palm trees, sand, and waves that is just so soothing and this painting of Paradise in Panama makes me want to break out a beach chair, kick back and say Aaaaaaaah!

Life is Good...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )