Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Fruit of the Spirit"

"Fruit of the Spirit"
12" x 12" 
in Oil on Museum Quality Panel


Click here for purchase information.

Galatians 5:22-23

 …the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 

There is so much negativity surrounding us these days. The news and social media bombard us on a daily basis and it can really make a person feel hopeless and helpless. 

I personally would like to stay focused on the positive and surround myself, my friends, and my family with words and actions that speak of encouragement and hope. If each of us did our small part every day the world would have to be a better place.

Wishing you a beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to read your comments, suggestions, or feedback. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line! : )